If you’re like most people, you probably use your Google Calendar to keep track of all your important events. But what happens when you need to delete an event?
Deleting an event from your Google Calendar is actually pretty easy, and there are a few different ways you can do it. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete events from your Google Calendar, so you can keep your schedule clean and organized.
Checkout this video:
A Google Calendar is a free online calendar that you can access from any computer or mobile device. You can use it to manage your personal schedule, share your plans with friends and family, or keep track of events for a group.
If you need to cancel an event or delete it from your calendar, you can do so from the Google Calendar website. This article will show you how.
Deleting a Single Event
Open Google Calendar and sign in with your Google account. Locate the event you want to delete on your calendar. You may need to change the date range to find older events.
Click on the event to open it, then click the trash can icon in the top right corner.
Click “Delete” to confirm. The event will be deleted from your calendar.
Deleting All Events from a Specific Date
If you have a lot of events on your Google Calendar, you may want to delete them all at once. You can delete all events from a specific date by following these steps:
1. Log into your Google Calendar.
2. Click on the day you want to delete all events from.
3. Click the “Edit” link at the top of the page.
4. Select “Delete all events from [date].”
5. Click the “Delete” button to confirm.
Deleting All Events from a Specific Calendar
If you want to delete an entire calendar, you first need to delete all of the events on that calendar. To do this:
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click the Down arrow then click Settings and sharing.
3. Under “Owned by me,” find the calendar you want to delete and click More Delete calendar.
4. Confirm by clicking Delete calendar.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to delete events from your Google Calendar, whether you want to remove a single event or multiple events at once.