If you have an event on your Google Calendar that you no longer need, you can delete it. Here’s how.
Checkout this video:
If you have a Google Calendar, you probably use it to schedule appointments, events, and other important items. But what happens when you need to delete an event?
Deleting an event on Google Calendar is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Open Google Calendar.
2. Find the event you want to delete and click on it.
3. Click “Edit event” from the pop-up window.
4. Click “Delete event” from the next pop-up window.
5. Click “Confirm” to delete the event from your calendar.
Deleting a Single Event
Open Google Calendar. Find the event you want to delete and click it to open the event details.
At the top of the event details box, click More Delete event.
A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the event. To delete the event, click Delete.
Deleting All Events in a Series
If you have a series of events that you want to delete, such as weekly or monthly meetings, you can delete the entire series at once. To do this:
1. Go to Google Calendar on the web.
2. Find the series of events you want to delete in the “Upcoming events” section, then click More Delete all in series.
3. A box will pop up asking if you want to delete all events in the series; click Delete all occurrences.
Deleting All Events from a Specific Date
If you want to delete all the events from a specific day, open Google Calendar and look at the day in question. Then, hover your mouse over the top of any event on that day. When you do, a trash can icon will appear. Click on it to delete the event.
Removing single events from your Google Calendar is a straightforward process that can be completed in just a few steps. If you need to delete multiple events, you can use the “delete all” feature, which is helpful if you’re trying to clean up your schedule or get rid of old events. You can also delete an entire calendar if you no longer need it.