San Diego Events Calendar April 2019. The San Diego Convention Center is the largest convention center in California and one of the top 10 largest in the United States.
The San Diego Events Calendar April 2019 is a calendar of events in San Diego. It includes all the events that are happening in San Diego from April 2019.
This Video Should Help:
Looking to keep your weekends packed with things to do in San Diego this April? Look no further than our events calendar! From arts and culture festivals to family-friendly activities, we’ve got something for everyone. And don’t forget about the amazing weather we’re experiencing right now! Don’t wait any longer ufffd start planning your weekend today!
Things to do in San Diego this weekend
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Check out our list of the best things to do in San Diego this weekend! From exploring scenic beaches and hiking trails to indulging in delicious food and drinks, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
If you’re feeling adventurous, head down to La Jolla Cove where you can go kayaking, snorkeling, or scuba diving. Or take a leisurely stroll along the beach and soak up the stunning views. For those wanting to explore more of nature, head over to Balboa Park where you can wander through gardens and museums or go for a hike in one of the many trails. If you’re looking for some tasty eats, San Diego is home to some great restaurants serving up everything from Mexican cuisine to fresh seafood. And no weekend is complete without a little bit of shopping so be sure to check out Horton Plaza or Seaport Village.
So whatever your plans are this weekend, make sure to include some of these great activities on your list!
Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our list of April events happening in San Diego! From art shows and festivals to foodie events and more, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Things to do in San Diego this weekend:
-Explore the local art scene at one of San Diego’s many art galleries or museums
-Attend a wine tasting event at one of the city’s many wineries
-Sample delicious food from around the world at one of San Diego’s many international markets
-Cheer on your favorite team at a Padres game
Events happening this weekend
Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our list of the best events happening in San Diego this weekend! From live music and performances to art exhibits and festivals, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Here are our top picks for things to do in San Diego this weekend:
– Catch a live show at the Observatory North Park. This popular music venue is hosting a variety of bands throughout the weekend, including some local favorites.
– Attend an art opening at Gallery 926. This intimate gallery is featuring the work of three local artists this weekend, with an opening reception on Friday night.
– Explore Balboa Park during its free admission days. Saturday and Sunday are both free days at Balboa Park, so take advantage of the opportunity to explore all that this world-famous park has to offer. Don’t miss the museums, gardens, and walking trails!
– Sample some delicious food at the Little Italy Festa. This annual event celebrates all things Italian, with food vendors offering up traditional dishes like pasta carbonara and gelato. Yum!
San Diego Events Calendar
Looking for something to do this weekend in San Diego? Check out our calendar of events happening around town. From live music and performances to festivals and fairs, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. So get out there and explore all that our city has to offer!
Things to do in San Diego
Looking for something to do this weekend in San Diego? Check out our list of things to do! From art shows and concerts, to festivals and fairs, there’s sure to be something that piques your interest.
If you’re looking for a more low-key weekend, why not visit one of San Diego’s many museums or take a stroll through Balboa Park? Or if you’re feeling adventurous, head out on a hike or bike ride – there are plenty of trails to explore in San Diego!
Whatever you decide to do, we hope you have a great time in America’s Finest City!
April Events in San Diego
Looking for something to do in San Diego this weekend? Check out our list of April events happening around town! From food and wine festivals to art shows and live music, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Food & Drink Festivals:
If you’re a foodie, you won’t want to miss the many delicious festivals taking place in April. Sample some of the best local cuisine at the San Diego Wine & Food Festival or the Carlsbad Gourmet Food Truck Festival. Or, if you’re looking for something a little different, check out the Vietnamese Street Food Festival or the Zombie Crawl Craft Beer Festival.
San Diego is home to many talented artists, and there are several art shows taking place this month where you can check out their work. The Mission Federal ArtWalk is a two-day event that features over 350 artists displaying their work in Little Italy. For something more unique, check out Art Around Adams, which features juried artwork from local artists as well as live music and entertainment.
If you’re a fan of live music, there are plenty of concerts happening around town this month. Catch up-and-coming bands at Music Box or see some of your favorite classic rockers at Sycuan Casino. Or head to one of San Diego’s many outdoor concert venues like Humphreys Concerts by the Bay or Bayside Summer Nights to enjoy tunes under the stars.
Events happening this weekend in San Diego
1. Check out the San Diego Zoo: The world-famous zoo is home to more than 3,700 animals and 800 species, making it one of the largest zoos in the world. There’s plenty to see and do here, so you could easily spend an entire day exploring everything the zoo has to offer.
2. Visit Balboa Park: This massive urban park is full of museums, gardens, and other attractions. It’s a great place to spend a few hours if you’re looking for something to do in San Diego this weekend.
3. Take a harbor cruise: A harbor cruise is a great way to see some of San Diego’s most popular landmarks, including the USS Midway Museum and Coronado Island.
4. Go on a whale watching tour: Whale watching season in San Diego runs from December through April, so now is the perfect time to take advantage of this activity. You’re sure to spot some incredible marine life on your tour!
5. Spend some time at La Jolla Cove: La Jolla Cove is one of the most popular tourist destinations in San Diego. The area is full of shops, restaurants, and galleries, and it offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean
San Diego Events Calendar April 2019
Looking for something to do in San Diego this weekend? Check out our calendar of events happening April 2019! From art shows and festivals to concerts and sporting events, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
April 5-7: San Diego Padres vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
Head out to Petco Park to cheer on the home team as they take on the Dodgers! Tickets start at just $10, so it’s a great activity for budget-minded baseball fans.
April 12-14: Easter Weekend Celebration at SeaWorld San Diego
Spend your Easter weekend at SeaWorld enjoying all the park has to offer, from thrilling rides and shows to up-close animal encounters. On April 14, don’t miss the special Easter Sunrise Service held at the park’s scenic waterfront.
April 26-28: Mission Federal ArtWalk in Little Italy
This annual event is a celebration of the arts in San Diego’s historic Little Italy neighborhood. Browse through hundreds of artist booths, enjoy live music and dance performances, and savor delicious food from local restaurants.