The Val Event Gal Parties Events and Dips is a blog about all things related to the event planning industry. The blog covers topics like event planning, party themes, and food trends.
The balloon snow globe is a perfect decoration for any party. This balloon can be filled with helium and then it will float up into the air. It is also easy to make.
This Video Should Help:
Hey friends! Looking for some fun party games to play with your mom or daughter? Check out my blog for all of the latest Val Event Gal Parties Events And Diys! I’ll be sure to give you some great ideas that will make your next event a hit.
Val Event Gal- Mother Daughter Party Games
1. The Gift Wrap Game: This game is a great way to get everyone involved in the gift giving process! All you need is some wrapping paper, scissors, and tape. To play, each team tries to wrap a present using only one hand. The first team to finish wins!
2. The Balloon Drop: This fun game is perfect for a large group of mother-daughter duos! Hang balloons from the ceiling, and then have each team try to catch as many as they can while blindfolded. The team with the most caught balls wins!
3. Pin the Smile on the Mommy: This classic party game gets a mother-daughter twist! To play, draw or print out a picture of a mommy with a big smile on her face. Then cut out small teeth shapes from white construction paper. Blindfold each daughter, and take turns spinning them around three times before letting them try to pin the teeth onto the mommyufffds smile. Whoever gets closest wins!
4. Pass the Perfume: This game is sure to get everyone laughing! Fill an empty perfume bottle with water, and then have teams line up single file behind each other. On ufffdgoufffd, the first person in line starts spraying perfume into the air and passing it back over their head to the next person in line who does the same thing until it reaches the end of the lineufffd at which point hopefully there will be very little perfume left in
Val Event Gal- Fun and Creative Mother Daughter Party Games
1. Balloon Pop relay race- Divide the group into teams of two, with each team having one mother and one daughter. Place a balloon between the knees of the first player on each team, who must then hop to a finish line and back again, popping the balloon as they go. The second player then does the same, and so on until all team members have had a turn. First team to finish wins!
2. Piufffdata bash- Fill a piufffdata with goodies such as sweets, small toys and confetti, then let the mothers and daughters take turns hitting it with a stick until it bursts open! Be sure to keep everyone safe by making sure they take turns and stand well back when itufffds not their turn.
3. Scavenger hunt- This is a classic party game that can be easily tailored to suit a mother-daughter party. Hide clues or objects around the house or garden for the players to find, using rhyming clues if you want to make it extra fun. The first team to find all the items on the list wins!
4. Baking competition- Get your aprons on and get ready for some serious baking fun! Split into teams or pairs of mothers and daughters and see who can bake up the best batch of cupcakes or cookies in a set time limit. Then let everyone vote for their favourite ufffd remember to take photos so you can remember your creations afterwards!
5. Fashion show- Put together some fun outfits from clothes in your wardrobe (or raid Mumufffds closet!) and put on a fashion show for everyone to enjoy. You could even add props and accessories such as hats, scarves or jewellery to really dress things up. Donufffdt forget to play some music while you strut your stuff down the ufffdcatwalkufffd!
Val Event Gal- Mother Daughter Party Games That Will Keep You entertained
Looking for some mother daughter party games that will keep you entertained? Look no further! Here are some great ideas that will have you and your little ones laughing, playing and having a blast together.
1. Balloon Games – These are always a hit with the kids! Try playing “Catch the Balloon” or “Pop the Balloon.” For “Catch the Balloon,” one person tries to keep the balloon in the air while everyone else tries to catch it. The person who catches the balloon gets a point. The first person to 10 points wins. For “Pop the Balloon,” each player has their own balloon. The object of the game is to pop all of the other player’s balloons before they can pop yours. Last one standing is the winner!
2. Piufffdata Party – This is a fun game for both moms and daughters (and dads too!). Fill a piufffdata with candy and let everyone take turns hitting it until it breaks open. Then, enjoy all of the delicious treats inside!
3. Musical Chairs – This classic game is always a hit at parties! Set up chairs in a circle and put on some music. As long as the music is playing, everyone must walk around the chairs. When the music stops, everyone must sit down in a chair. Whoever doesn’t have a seat is out of the game and takes away one chair from future rounds so that there’s one less chair each time until there’s only one person left who wins!
4 scavenger Hunt – This is another classic party game that’s perfect for mothers and daughters (or anyone really!). Hide various objects around your house or backyard and give players clues to help them find them all. The first team or person to find all of the items wins! You can also make this into an egg hunt by hiding plastic eggs instead of regular objects. Simply fill each egg with candy or small toys before hiding them around your home or yard
Val Event Gal- Mother Daughter Party Games That Will Get You Moving
Looking for a fun way to get your mother-daughter bonding time in while also getting a little bit of exercise? Check out these fun party games that will have you both moving and laughing!
Mother-Daughter Hula Hoop Relay: This game is a great way to get everyone moving and laughing. Youufffdll need two hula hoops for this one. Set them up about 10 feet apart, and have the daughters line up behind one hoop and the mothers behind the other. When you say ufffdgoufffd, the first person in each line must attempt to keep the hula hoop going around their waist for as long as possible before passing it off to the next person in line. The team that keeps the hula hoop going longest wins!
Balloon Pop Race: For this game, youufffdll need a balloon for each player (so if you have 10 players, youufffdll need 10 balloons). Have everyone blow up their balloon and tie it shut. Then, set a starting line and finish line about 20 feet apart. When you say ufffdgoufffd, each player must race to the finish line without popping their balloon. If your balloon pops before you reach the finish line, youufffdre out! The last player standing with an intact balloon wins!
Mother-Daughter Limbo: This classic game is always a hit ufffd especially when played with family members! For this version of limbo, set up a limbo stick (or just use a broom handle) at waist height between two chairs or other objects. Then, have the mothers start by going under the limbo stick followed by their daughters. As they go under, they must hold hands so that they are connected throughout the entire game! Keep lowering the stick after each round until there is only one team remaining who can make it under without breaking contact.
Val Event Gal- Mother Daughter Party Games That Will Make You Laugh
Looking for some fun mother daughter party games that will make you laugh? Here are a few of our favorites!
1. The Balloon Drop: Fill a balloon with confetti or small toys and have everyone stand in a circle. Take turns dropping the balloon onto the floor and when it pops, whoever is closest to the balloon gets to keep all the goodies inside!
2. The Pass it On Game: This game is similar to musical chairs, but with a twist! Get a group of mothers and daughters together and have them sit in a circle. One person starts by sharing something theyufffdre grateful for about their mom (or daughter) and then passes the object around the circle (we like to use a stuffed animal). Whoever is holding the object when the music stops gets to share next. This game is guaranteed to bring tears of laughter and love!
3. The Lip Sync Battle: Divide into teams of mothers and daughters and choose one song per team. Then, take turns lip syncing your heart out while your team tries to guess what song youufffdre singing! This game always ends in lots of laughs (and maybe even some impromptu dance battles!).
Val Event Gal- Mother Daughter Party Games That Will Get You Thinking
1. Themed Trivia: Test your knowledge of all things mom and daughter with this fun trivia game. You can make up your own questions, or find a pre-made quiz online.
2. Word Scramble: See who can unscramble these popular mother-daughter phrases the fastest.
3. Memory Lane: This game is all about sharing memories and laughter. Take turns telling stories about funny things that have happened between you and your mom or daughter throughout the years.
4. Whatufffds in Your Purse?: A lighthearted way to learn more about each other, this game has players rummaging through their purses to see who can come up with the most interesting items inside.
5. Two Truths and a Lie: Get to know each other better by taking turns sharing three stories, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. Can everyone else figure out which story is false?
Val Event Gal- Mother Daughter Party Games That Will Bring You Closer Together
There’s nothing like a mother-daughter party to bring some bonding time into your relationship! And what better way to bond than by playing some fun party games together? Here are some great ideas for mother-daughter party games that will get you laughing and spending quality time together.
1. Balloon Pop: This game is sure to get everyone giggling! Write down funny phrases or words on pieces of paper, fold them up, and put them inside water balloons. Then have each player take turns popping the balloons and trying to read the phrase without laughing. The person who can keep a straight face the longest wins!
2. Piufffdata Whack: A classic piufffdata is always a hit at parties, but this version is even more fun because it’s specifically for mothers and daughters! Fill a piufffdata with small toys or candy, then take turns blindfolded, whacking away until it breaks open. Be sure to take lots of pictures of this silly activity!
3. Scavenger Hunt: Get creative with this one and tailor the scavenger hunt clues to things that are special to your relationship with your daughter. For example, you could hide her favorite childhood toy and write a clue that says “This brought me so much joy when I was your age.” Or hide a family photo and write “This captures our happy memories perfectly.” The possibilities are endless – just make sure the scavenger hunt leads you both back to the cake in the end!
4. Talent Show: This is a great way to show off your unique talents (or lack thereof!) while also getting some quality laughs in together. Take turns performing wacky talents or lip syncing to popular songs – anything goes! You can even turn it into a competition if you’re feeling competitive. The most important thing is to have fun with it and enjoy each other’s company.
5. Mummy Wrap: This game is guaranteed to produce lots of laughter – not to mention some weird looks from passersby! Divide into teams of two, with one person being wrapped up like a mummy in toilet paper by their partner. Then see which team can complete an obstacle course or other simple task first without falling apart (literally)!
Val Event Gal- Mother Daughter Party Games That Will Create Lasting Memories
Looking for some fun mother daughter party games to help create lasting memories? Here are a few of our favorites that are sure to get everyone laughing and having a great time!
One of the all-time classic party games is charades. This can be easily adapted for a mother daughter party by making teams of mothers and daughters and acting out different scenarios related to motherhood, such as changing a diaper or dealing with a temper tantrum. For an added twist, you can make it a ufffdguess what Iufffdm doingufffd game, where each team has to guess what the other team is trying to act out.
Another fun game that is perfect for a mother daughter party is Pictionary. Again, you can make teams of mothers and daughters and have them draw pictures related to motherhood. This is bound to produce some hilarious results! You can also play this game with any type of drawing, not just pictures ufffd so if you have any budding artists in your group, they can show off their skills as well.
A memory game is always a hit at parties, and itufffds especially fun when played with photos from when the mothers and daughters were younger. To set up the game, simply put together a collage of photos (one photo per person) and tape it onto a wall or large piece of cardboard. Then give each player 1 minute to look at the collage before taking turns calling out who is in each photo and where they are located. The first person to get 10 correct guesses wins!
For something a little more low-key, try playing ufffd20 Questionsufffd ufffd but with a twist. Instead of asking general questions about anything under the sun, come up with 20 specific questions about motherhood (or have each player write down their own 20 questions beforehand). This could be things like ufffdWhat was your favorite pregnancy craving?ufffd or ufffdWhat was the funniest thing your kid ever said?ufffd Not only will this generate some good laughs, but it will also be interesting to see how much everyone actually knows about each other!